Bulgaria's Berbatov 'Could Replace Napoli Player'
Bulgarian striker Dimitar Berbatov is one of the names considered by Napoli as a replacement to injured Arkadiusz Milik, Football Italia has said.
His name is among the four options for the Italian team after Milik is expected to be out of action for four months, the others being Emmanuel Adebayor, Marouane Chamakh or Kevin Kuranyi, according to the website.
The 35-year-old Bulgarian player, who has gained experience in the Premier League, but also in French and German championships throughout his career, signed with the Greek football team PAOK in 2015.
Berbatov's one-year contract, however, expired in September, with the club saying a decision had been taken not to keep him for a year more.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Beloslava Krasteva is Second in the Current Ranking of the World Chess Championship
- » Mobile Betting Apps: Sports News and Tips
- » Four Bronze Medals for Bulgarian students from the Informatics Olympiad
- » Nurgyul Salimova with a Record Rating in the FIDE Rankings
- » Nurgyul Salimova: I am Proud of what I have Achieved, I Felt the Support of many Bulgarians and People from all over the World
- » After 30 years: Bulgaria Won again the Team World Title in Rhythmic Gymnastics