Bulgarian C-Bank to Print Ballots for Presidential Elections
The printing house with the Bulgarian National Bank (BNB) has been tasked with producting the ballots that will be used for the upcoming presidential elections.
The Central Electoral Commission (CEC) announced the state-owned printing house will be used after the tender was carried out on the basis of agreement and not announcement.
Presidential elections are due in Bulgaria on November 06. The election campaign started earlier this week.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » President Radev Starts Consultations over Formation of New Cabinet in Bulgaria
- » Parliament Discusses Dismissal of Prosecutor General Ivan Geshev
- » There is Such a People is Starting Negotiations to Form a Government
- » Iva Miteva from ITN Еlected National Assembly President Оnce Мore
- » Bulgarian President Ready for Consultations and Handing Government-forming Mandate
- » President Radev Awards Madara Horseman Order 1st Degree to Ambassador of the Netherlands to Bulgaria