Bulgaria FM Visiting Netherlands on Thursday, Friday
Bulgarian Foreign Minister Daniel Mitov is on a visit to the Hague on October 6-7 for official meetings and a public lecture, his ministry has said.
Mitov will be received by his counterpart, Bert Koenders, and Migration Minister Klaas Dijkhoff.
Justice Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva is accompanying him during the visit, which also includes meetings with judiciary officials. Zaharieva will also talk to Eurojust President Mich?le Coninsx.
Eurojust is the judicial cooperation unit of the EU.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Diplomatic Missions in Bulgaria with a Demonstration in Support of Ukraine
- » Ukraine’s Ambassador to Bulgaria: Peace means Victory for Ukraine in this Imperialist War
- » Lithuanian President Decorates Maxim Behar with a State Award for Articles Written in 1991
- » Russian Ambassador: Bulgarians are still a Russophile People
- » Bulgaria’s Interior Minister: Skopje should understand that the Road to Europe is through Actions, Not through Words
- » US Ambassador: The Ties between the American and Bulgarian People have Never Been Stronger