Glas Naroden's Leader Vitkov, Ataka's Former Deputy Kuzov Drop Out of Presidential Race
Svetoslav Vitkov and Vladimir Kuzov will not be candidates for president in the elections on November 6.
The Central Election Commission (CEC) decided on Wednesday to refuse their registration since, after a check by General Directorate Citizen Registration and Administrative Services (GRAO), it turned out that they have not collected the necessary 2,500 signatures, said for Dnevnik Daily the spokesperson of CEC Tsvetozar Tomov.
The leader of the party Glas Naroden (Vox Populi) - Svetyo Vitkov and the former Ataka deputy Vladimir Kuzov were nominated by initiative committees. Their documents were filed at the last possible moment and there is no time for additional signatures to be submitted.
After their dropping out , the presidential candidates will now be 21.
- » The Retainers on Grafa Boulevard Took Another Victim, her Husband Threw them on the Tram Track and Got Arrested
- » Bulgaria Launches Electronic Register for Organic Foods Industry
- » Bulgarian Interior Ministry: 44,539 Violations Detected During Speed Control Operation
- » Payment of Аid to Bulgarian Farmers who Culled Domestic Pigs Begins after September 1
- » SANS and Bulgarian Police Investigate Bomb Threats Against Bulgarian Media and Airports
- » The Council of Ministers Allocated Nearly BGN 21 million For Educational Benefits