Bulgaria, Takes Steps to Boost Contacts with UAE in Economy, Trade
A draft agreement with the United Arab Emirates has been approved that allow for for economic and technical cooperation as a basis for future negotiations, the Bulgarian cabinet has said.
Under the document adopted Tuesday, the countries will work to promote the role of small and medium enterprises in economic relations.
It will also pave the way for Bulgaria and UAE to organize business visits, exhibitions and fairs.
Exports to the UAE went down in 2015, at BGN 416.7 M compared to BGN 529 M in the previous year, while imports from the Gulf state increased by nearly 40%, from BGN 98.3 M in 2014 to BGN 138.2 M last year.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Spurred by Film and TV Production, Canadian Entertainment Industry Continues to Surge
- » Bulgaria: Inspections of Fast Loan Companies are starting all over the country
- » Bulgaria: Natural Gas in June will become cheaper by 15% thanks to the Azeri Gas Interconnector
- » Bulgaria: The Budget Committee accepted the Budget Extension
- » Bulgarian National Bank: We are on the Final stretch on the Road to the Eurozone
- » Bulgaria imported over 55,000 tons of Fresh Vegetables and 66,000 tons of Fruit in January and February