ABV Leader Parvanov: We Will Settle On Non-Confidence Vote On Security Matters
“We have officially invited ABV and DPS for talks on the vote of non-confidence in the government on Monday,” said BSP leader Korneliya Ninova on Darik radio.
The concrete reason for the non-confidence vote on the foreign policy of the government is the withdrawal of the support of the Cabinet for the nomination of Irina Bokova, but also the foreign policy of the country as a whole.
According to Ninova, the EUR 160 M provided by the EC for dealing with the refugees have been granted in exchange for postponing the entry of Bulgaria in Schengen.
“I, personally, think that in order for us to say God Day!, they have to explain to us what the real reasons were for the failure of the negotiations with ABV. But to look us in the eye and explain because what we heard in the media were total lies,” commented ABV leader Georgi Parvanov.
“We will settle on a vote of non-confidence on security – security in the broader sense, from military security to internal security, to security beyond the borders of the country,” added Parvanov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend