Macedonian Journalist Nedelkovski's Presence Not Desired in Bulgaria
Macedonian journalist Milenko Nedelkovski will be included in the list of foreigners whose presence in Bulgaria is not desired, announced on BNT Foreign Minister Daniel Mitov.
Nedelkovski destroyed a memorial plaque placed by a Bulgarian initiative group in memory of the Bulgarian soldiers who died at Kaimakchalan during World War I. Nedelkovski posted a video of himself destroying the plaque on Facebook.
The Foreign Minister described Nedelkovski’s actions as “total degradation of the human being”.
Mitov announced that the placing of the memorial plaque, which, according to the Macedonian Foreign Ministry, is illegal, has been done without the participation of the Bulgarian state. Now, however, Bulgaria will take formal action for the restoration of the memorial in order for everything to be formalised, specified Mitov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » At a Bilateral Meeting, Blinken and Lavrov Exchanged Threats and Hopes
- » World Leaders Bid their Farewell to Merkel
- » State Leaders from around the World Congratulated President Rumen Radev on his Re-Election
- » Macedonian Deputy Prime Minister: Bulgaria's Veto will Fall
- » President Radev met with the UN Under-Secretary-General
- » Barbados Became a Republic and Declared Rihanna a National Hero