Macedonian Journalist Nedelkovski's Presence Not Desired in Bulgaria
Macedonian journalist Milenko Nedelkovski will be included in the list of foreigners whose presence in Bulgaria is not desired, announced on BNT Foreign Minister Daniel Mitov.
Nedelkovski destroyed a memorial plaque placed by a Bulgarian initiative group in memory of the Bulgarian soldiers who died at Kaimakchalan during World War I. Nedelkovski posted a video of himself destroying the plaque on Facebook.
The Foreign Minister described Nedelkovski’s actions as “total degradation of the human being”.
Mitov announced that the placing of the memorial plaque, which, according to the Macedonian Foreign Ministry, is illegal, has been done without the participation of the Bulgarian state. Now, however, Bulgaria will take formal action for the restoration of the memorial in order for everything to be formalised, specified Mitov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » German Ambassador to Skopje Takes Stand on Bulgaria and North Macedonia Dispute
- » Russian Diplomat Expelled from Albania for Breach of Anti-Epidemic Measures
- » New US President Will Take Tough Stand on Russia
- » US Ambassador H.E. Herro Mustafa: Joe Biden Is Unifier, Bulgaria Is Our Important Ally
- » Bulgarian Ambassador to US: I Hope New President Will Waiver Visas for Bulgarians
- » Bulgaria’s President Had Meeting with Foreign Minister of Serbia