Night of Scientists Hosted By Pleven Medical University
About 30 scientific centres and museums in Bulgaria will participate in the initiative European Night of Scientists.
The initiative is organised by the European Commission in more than 300 cities in Europe every year.
The purpose is to increase public awareness of education, scientific research and innovations, as well as to help overcome negative attitudes towards scientists.
The European Night of Scientists is targeted at everyone, independent of their age and qualifications. Special attention will be paid to young people and children.
Pleven’s Medical University hosts the Night of Scientists for the 4th time. Professors, students, historians and theologians will partake in the topic Food – History, Symbol and Medicine.
The Night of Scientists will open at the Regional Historical Museum at 17:00 hrs with the exhibition Agricultural Crops in the Old World and Antiquity.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Bulgarian Cyrillic Initiative Launches
- » Bulgarians Celebrate St. George's Day
- » Bulgarian President congratulated the Muslim community in Bulgaria on Eid Mubarak
- » Bulgarian PM for 146 years since the April Uprising: The most Important thing is Unity
- » Christ is Risen! Bulgarians Celebrate Easter
- » It is Holy Saturday, the Orthodox World Awaits the Resurrection of Christ