Four Policemen Arrested for Corrupiton at Kapitan Andreevo Checkpoint
The Interior Ministry is currently carrying out an operation at the Kapitan Andreevo border checkpoint, reported BNR.
According to initial information, four border policemen have been arrested for corruption. the policemen were caught with marked money.
There are representatives of the Interior Ministry and the Prosecutor’s Office on the spot.
The operation was carried out after a signal about corruption was submitted by the owners of bus companies.
The border Police officials arrested work at the checkpoint itself and do not occupy high-ranking positions in the Interior Ministry, reported Nova TV.
On Thursday night, 56 illegal migrants were arrested at the checkpoint. They were en route to Turkey in a cargo train.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend