99% Probability of GERB Nominating Fandakova, Tsacheva, Nikolov or Donchev
The probability of GERB nominating for president the chairman of Parliament Tsetska Tsacheva, the mayors of Sofia and Burgas – Yordanka Fandakova and Dimitar Nikolov, and Vice Premier Tomislav Donchev is 99%, said on bTV the chairman of the pre-election headquarters of GERB Tsvetan Tsvetanov.
Tsvetanov refused to go into details but reminded that GERB will nominate its candidate on Sunday.
“The difference between GERB and the rest of the parties is that GERB can have discussions about between 10 and 15 candidates. While in the party, they choose a general out of the phone book and invite him to be nominated. We have many people who have the potential to occupy the post,” summarised Tsvetanov.
He said a few words about each of the candidates calling Tsacheva a very good speaker, Fandakova – the most respected politician. He pointed out Donchev’s contribution in dealing with European funds and described Nikolov as the man who transformed Burgas after a long term in office of BSP.
He commented on the nomination of former PM Plamen Oresharski for president: “Mr Oresharski has always been a dependent man. At the moment, I suppose that there is some sort of dependency which will be revealed in the pre-election campaign.”
According to him, it is DSP and BSP that have to do the explaining in this situation.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend