Rosen Zhelyazkov Appointed Head of Bulgarian Electronic Management Agency
The Council of Ministers appointed on Wednesday Rosen Zhelyazkov as the new chairman of the State Agency for Electronic Management for a period of five years.
The newly-created institution will carry out all projects related to the electronic services of all institutions.
Rosen Zhelyazkov was Secretary of Sofia Municipality and General Secretary of the Council of Ministers.
He was tried and acquitted of his participation in the so-called Kostinbrod affair involving illegal ballot papers in the parliamentary elections in 2013.
As of 2014, he served as an advisor to the political cabinet of the PM on activities related to the state administration and electronic management.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend