Bulgarian PM Nominates European Commissioner Kristalina Georgieva For UN Secretary General
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov announced that he is nominating the European Commissioner for Budget and Human Resources Kristalina Georgieva for Secretary General of the UN.
Borisov stated that, after today’s decision, severe compromising campaigns may be expected.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: What is the Political Picture if Elections were Today
- » GERB: "We Continue the Change" are Amateurs, it's their Time to Leave
- » Lavrov: After the Mess Up in Bulgaria, our Embassy cannot Function Normally
- » Russia stopped issuing Tourist Visas for Bulgarians
- » History: How many Times were Diplomatic Relations between Russia and Bulgaria Severed
- » President Radev congratulated US President Joe Biden on July 4