160 M Litres of Bulgarian Wine To Be Produced in 2016
About 160 million litres of wine are expected to be made from this year’s grape harvest, announced Agriculture Minister Desislava Taneva.
Nearly 60 million litres of wine will be exported, mostly to traditional markets like Russia, the UK and China.
Minister Taneva added that the number of wine makers in Bulgaria is growing – there are 263 more producers than in 2015 and 19 new wineries are being built at present. The area covered by vineyards has increased by 680 hectares.
“The upward trend is very satisfying, especially against the background of all the difficulties Bulgarian producers face,” added Taneva.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Pandemic has made the Super-Rich even Richer
- » An Employer Fired 900 Employees on a Zoom Call
- » The Airport in Burgas reports 125% Growth of Passengers this Year
- » News on the Current Status of US Visa Services in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: When will we Work and Rest in 2022
- » Tax Authorities have Collected BGN 4 million from Properties Rented through Airbnb