ABV Seeks DPS Support in Upcoming Presidential Elections
ABV has become the first party to seek the support of DPS for the presidential vote on November 6.
This became clear at a meeting in Parliament on Wednesday between ABV’s presidential nominee Ivaylo Kalfin and the leader of DPS Mustafa Karadayi and the Vice Chairman of the parliamentary group of DPS Yordan Tsonev.
The conversation lasted nearly two hours and, after its end, Karadayi confirmed for Kanal 3 that ABV is the first party to have officially requested a meeting with DPS. Tsonev specified that no concrete measures or actions have been approved so far.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend