EU Accepts Bosnian Application for Accession
The European Union has accepted Bosnia and Herzegovina’s application to join the EU on Tuesday, reported radio B92.
The application was filed in February, 2016. After that, a request was submitted to the European Commission to prepare a questionnaire for the country.
The decision was taken after an assessment was made that the country has fulfilled all requirements for the application to be reviewed. The Council requested officially the opinion of the European Commission on the request of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Bosnian media reported that the country is expected to receive and answer several thousand questions.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Newly Appointed Prosecutor Assigned to Investigate Bulgaria's Prosecutor General
- » Bulgaria's Defense Committee Greenlights Transfer of Anti-Aircraft Missiles to Ukraine
- » Bulgarian Coalition Drafts Bill to End Russian Oil Exemption Amid Lukoil Neftochim Impact
- » Sofia's Council Chair Election Deadlock Imperils Municipal Operations
- » Bulgaria Greenlights Initial Funds for Stryker Armored Vehicles Amid Presidential Veto Rejection
- » Sofia's Soviet Army Monument Faces Urgent Relocation and Restoration