EU Accepts Bosnian Application for Accession
The European Union has accepted Bosnia and Herzegovina’s application to join the EU on Tuesday, reported radio B92.
The application was filed in February, 2016. After that, a request was submitted to the European Commission to prepare a questionnaire for the country.
The decision was taken after an assessment was made that the country has fulfilled all requirements for the application to be reviewed. The Council requested officially the opinion of the European Commission on the request of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Bosnian media reported that the country is expected to receive and answer several thousand questions.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Delegation of European Parliament on Official Visit to Bulgaria
- » Low Danube LevelHinders Navigation at Bulgarian Section of River
- » Bulgarian Police Intercept Illegal Gold Sluicing along the Struma River
- » Taliban Set to Resume Execuions in Afghanistan
- » Turkey Builds Border Wall to Ward off Afghan Refugees
- » Prosecutor's Office Headed by Ivan Geshev Blocks Trials against Former Government, Borissov