Bulgaria to Allocate BGN 0.3 M in Assistance to Macedonia
Bulgaria's government has approved a decision to grant financial assistance to Macedonia to help it deal with the aftermath of floods in August.
The BGN 0.3 M worth of funding will be disbursed from the Foreign Ministry's relief budget and comes as an addition to the technical and humanitarian assistance provided so far, the cabinet has said.
It will be transferred in two installments, one to the Macedonian Red Cross and the other to the country's Finance Ministry.
Twenty-three people lost their lives as a result of the disaster which hit the areas of the capital Skopje and Tetovo on August 06 and 07.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Serbia: 43% of Citizens Support Joining the EU
- » Vucic: Serbia has received an Ultimatum from the West to Normalize Relations with Kosovo
- » North Macedonia’s President: Ban One MEP and Several other Bulgarians from Entering the Country
- » Vucic: I haven't Spoken to Putin for months, Wagner has to Stop recruiting Fighters in Serbia
- » Tension in Kosovo after an Albanian Shot two Serbian Boys
- » Vucic announced that He is in his Last Term as President of Serbia