Bulgaria's Dimitrov Goes Up ATP Ranking Again
Grigor Dimitrov of Bulgaria has improved his standing in the ATP ranking of tennis players, the association's website shows.
Dimitrov is now the world's No 21, according to ATP, despite not having taken part in official tournaments over the past week (rankings are updated every Monday).
The reason is that Bernard Tomic (Australia) has lost ten points, his result thus falling below Dimitrov's.
Last week was also positive for the Bulgarian player in terms of his ATP ranking.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Hristo Stoichkov: Reflecting on the Career of Bulgaria's Greatest Ever Footballer
- » Collective and Individual Sports Activities in Fitness Centers and Gyms - Without Restrictions
- » Forbes: Roger Federer is the Highest-Paid Athlete in the World
- » 116 Years of FIFA: Here Are Some Facts
- » Bulgarian Football Teams Could Train in Groups Again
- » Football Championship in Bulgaria to be Resumed on 5 June