Bulgaria's Dimitrov Goes Up ATP Ranking Again
Grigor Dimitrov of Bulgaria has improved his standing in the ATP ranking of tennis players, the association's website shows.
Dimitrov is now the world's No 21, according to ATP, despite not having taken part in official tournaments over the past week (rankings are updated every Monday).
The reason is that Bernard Tomic (Australia) has lost ten points, his result thus falling below Dimitrov's.
Last week was also positive for the Bulgarian player in terms of his ATP ranking.
- » The End of an Era! Roger Federer Announced He Is Considering a Retirement
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play in Stockholm on October 14
- » Kubrat Pulev Is at the Top of Professional Boxing!
- » EU Volleyball Tournament: Bulgaria Triumphs over Portugal
- » Bulgarian FA Incensed by Southgate's Racism Claims
- » England 4-0 Bulgaria, Third Consecutive Defeat for Manager Balakov