Greens, Glas Naroden Sign Memorandum for Joint Participation in Presidential Elections
The Green Party and Glas Naroden signed a Memorandum for joint participation in the upcoming presidential elections on Saturday.
In the memorandum, the two parties state “in the conditions of a growing symbiosis of the mafia and the state and the widespread superficial democracy in which the main political forces do not even bother to start a campaign and to declare clear and concrete goals, it is important for small formations to unite around basic and inviolable principles.”
These principles are based on green and sustainable policies. The main points are transparency of the institutions, environmental protection via a moratorium on new construction in national parks and the creation of a Natural Park Bulgarian Sea Coast, citizen control and participation, lustration of former State Security cadres and profound reforms in the judicial system, says the document.
The candidates of the two parties for president and vice president will be nominated next week.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: What is the Political Picture if Elections were Today
- » GERB: "We Continue the Change" are Amateurs, it's their Time to Leave
- » Lavrov: After the Mess Up in Bulgaria, our Embassy cannot Function Normally
- » Russia stopped issuing Tourist Visas for Bulgarians
- » History: How many Times were Diplomatic Relations between Russia and Bulgaria Severed
- » President Radev congratulated US President Joe Biden on July 4