Bulgaria's PM to Receive Vu?i?, Orb?n in Burgas on Tuesday
A trilateral meeting of Prime Ministers of Bulgaria, Serbia and Hungary is to take place in the Black Sea city of Burgas on Tuesday, the government's press office has said.
The arrival of Hungary's Prime Minister Viktor Orb?n was agreed last week in a phone conversation.
Serbian Prime Minister Aleksandar Vu?i? will depart immediately after the meeting on September 13.
Orb?n is due to stay and inspect the border fence between Bulgaria and Turkey, at Lesovo crossing point, on the next day.
Hungary's head of government was already on an official visit to Belgrade earlier in September, with the migrant crisis being high on the agenda.
The trilateral meeting is expected to focus on the same issue.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM on North Macedonia: We are Preparing a Joint Celebration of Gotse Delchev
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: No Need to Evacuate our Embassy in Ukraine
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: The Risk for Bulgaria is related to the Security in the Black Sea region
- » Overview: Where does Bulgaria Stand in the Tense Situation between NATO, Ukraine and Russia
- » Bulgaria and North Macedonia will be Connected via another Border Crossing
- » The OECD is Starting Negotiations with Bulgaria and Five other Countries