Explosion Near AKP Headquarters in SE Turkey
An explosion has occurred in an area near a headquarters of the ruling Justice and Development Party (AKP) in Van, Southeastern Turkery, H?rriyet Daily News reported.
As many as 11 have been injured, according to an AKP official.
The office of Van's governor is also not far from the site of the blast.
No-one has claimed responsibility.
Van was recently among the regions affected by a massive mayoral reshuffle, with the President replacing nearly 30 mayors over alleged links to either outlawed Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK) or the movement of US-based cleric Fethullah G?len.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » North Korea Warns Its Citizens of Upcoming Famine Crisis
- » Navalny's Condition in Jail Worsens: He Is losing Sensation in Legs and Hands
- » Italy Returns To Tight Lockdown for Easter
- » US: Car Rams into Capitol Security Leaving Police Officer Dead
- » Tragic Train Accident in Taiwan with 34 Victims
- » Many People Injured in Brussels after Police Dispersed Illegal Gatherings