Croatia Elections: Conservatives, Socialists Running Neck and Neck
Socialist-led People's Coalition and center-right Croatian Democratic Union (HDZ) are running neck and neck in Croatia's second snap parliamentary vote in ten months, exit polls suggest.
The People's Coalition, led by the Social Democratic Party (SDP) and HDZ are tied at 57 seats, both failing to produce a clear majority in the 151-seat Parliament, according to the Ipsos Puls poll.
Third comes MOST, a center-right party, at 12 seats.
Anti-establishment Living Wall is projected to get seven seats, while the Istrian Democratic Assembly could gain three if the results are confirmed.
Several smaller parties are tipped to win 1 to 2 seats each.
If confirmed, the results would not differ substantially from the ones of November 08, when the previous snap vote took place.
- » Stoltenberg: We Look Forward to Northern Macedonia Joining NATO
- » The Early Elections in Northern Macedonia Will Be on April 12th
- » Erdogan Threatens EU to Open Borders to Refugees
- » Northern Macedonia is Expected to Receive the Green Light to Begin EU Accession Talks
- » Turkey Sells Two of Its Islands
- » Athens Blamed Ankara For the Migrant Crisis