Russia Demands Clear Deadline for Belene Debt Repayment
Russia insists that the decision of the international arbitrage be fulfilled as soon as possible and that Bulgaria pay its debt of Euro 620 M for Belene. Moscow expects Bulgarian authorities to send information about the deadlines for paying the money for the project.
The Russian reaction comes a day after a meeting of the Russian-Bulgarian working group was held in Sofia on the issues related to implementing the decision of the International Court of Arbitration in Geneva on Belene. The discussions also focused on the further actions needed in order to compensate Russian Atomstroyexport for the termination of the construction of Belene.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » TPP ContourGlobal Maritsa 3 produced over 12% of the Electricity in Bulgaria in 2022
- » Bulgaria allowed the Export to Ukraine of Petroleum Products obtained from Russian Crude Oil
- » Bulgargaz offers a Gas Price of BGN 124.35/MWh for February
- » The Construction of the Bulgarian Route of the Gas Connection with Serbia has Started
- » Construction of the Bulgaria-Serbia Gas Connection will begin on February 1
- » Bulgaria: Gas is Expected to be nearly 30% Cheaper in February, Heating and Electricity will Not Increase in price