State Agency for Refugees To Survey Land Plots for New Centres
“The state is surveying land plots for new refugee centres on the entire territory of the country,” stated the Commissioner General of the Interior Ministry, Georgi Kostov, during his visit to Harmanli together with the Chairwoman of the State Agency for Refugees, Petya Parvanova. The reason is that existing centres are now full.
Kostov did not specify where the land plots are located but it became clear that these feature unused buildings – military facilities and former schools. As of today, the State Agency for Refugees has the right to create closed-type facilities on the territory of all centres in the country. Parvanova announced that she will issue the first order for the creation of such facilities in the Busmantsi centre tomorrow. Refugees who have committed transgressions will be sent there for an unspecified period of time. Their applications for a change in status will be reviewed every month.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend