116 Refugees Without IDs Detained in Sofia
Over the last 24 hours, a special operation aimed at limiting illegal immigration took place in Sofia. Police have arrested 116 foreigners in various parts of the capital. The illegal immigrants have no IDs and have been detained by the police in order to identify them and their origin. Afterwards, the detainees will be turned over to the competent authorities. The special police operations against illegal immigrants will continue.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend