Competition for New Tourism Logo for Bulgaria To Be Announced
Minister Nikolina Angelkova announced to journalists that she will reveal details about the new competition for a tourism logo for Bulgaria in two weeks when the new appraisal methodology will be ready.
This will be the third attempt at a new logo after the failure to select a winner at the last competition in the spring. The result of the first attempt two years ago, when the project was awarded to a particular company, was that the logo selected resembled that of Kyrgyzstan too closely.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » No More Mandatory Masks on Airports and Planes in Europe
- » Bulgaria Air's Direct Scheduled Flights from Sofia to Crete will Start on May 22
- » No more Flights between Bulgaria and North Macedonia in the Near Future
- » We can enter Greece without a COVID Certificate from May 1
- » The Train from Istanbul to Sofia is Restored from Today
- » The US has revoked the Recommendation not to Travel to Bulgaria