Two-Year Prison Sentence for Bulgarian Nationals Helping Illegal Immigrants
Two men who helped 20 foreigners from Afghanistan and Pakistan cross illegally the territory of Bulgaria have made a deal with the Bulgarian Prosecutors’ Office and received two-year effective prison sentences.
Georgi Kovachev and Petar Tsvetkov from Sofia will also have to pay a fine of BGN 5,000 each.
- » New Camel at the Sofia Zoo
- » Fire Rescue Operation Training was Carried out in Burgas Port
- » At 13 Hours and 7 Minutes Today in Bulgaria will be Astronomical Summer
- » The Green Parking Zone in Sofia will be Expanded from November 1
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.