Bulgarian Rhythmics Gymnastics Athlete Leaves Hospital after Balcony Incident
Tsvetelina Stoyanova, a Bulgarian rhythmic gymnastics athlete who suffered numerous injuries after falling off a balcony, has already departed from the Pirogov Hospital in Sofia, the medical institution has said.
Stoyanova underwent a number of surgical interventions - which doctors say were successful - over more than two months she spent at the hospital.
She is now to begin rehabilitation.
While the cause for her incident has not yet been officially established, attempted suicide has been singled out as one a main hypothesis. Days after the development, police and the prosecutor's office argued Stoyanova had committed a suicide attempt.
Stoyanova, however, has not commented.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Best Football Matches to Watch This Year
- » Football: Beroe - Favorite of Bookmakers in the Derby with Slavia
- » Bulgaria: Two CSKA Football Players Test Positive for COVID-19
- » Bulgarian Tennis Player Pironkova is Making History on US Open
- » US Open: Bulgarian Tennis Star Tsveti Pironkova Beats Vekic
- » US Open: Bulgarian Tsveti Pironkova Outplays Muguruza, Grigor Dimitrov Loses in a 5-Hour Match