Germany Expects No More than 300 Refugees By End Year
Head of the German department on migration issues and refugees Fran Juergen Weise expects no more than 300 more people to come into the country.
''We are ready to accept no more than 250-300 refugees more by the end of the year, '' he stated, as reported by Bild Sonntag.
In hos words, a scenario where more than that number of people will be arriving is highly unlikely.
Earier during the year, Germany stated that 1 million refugees have entered the country in 2015. Later on Weise stated that the number had been lower. As it appears, some of the arrivals had double registration, others have in fact left Germany in search of new opportunities.
- » EU Starts Legal Action Against Hungary for ‘Stop Soros’ Migrant Law
- » EU to Hit Google with 4.3 Billion Euro Fine in Android Case
- » EU Law Enforcement and Google Take on Terrorist Propaganda in Latest EUROPOL Referral Action Days
- » Former UK Minister Calls for Second Vote on Brexit to End Stalemate
- » EU's Jean-Claude Juncker Filmed Stumbling at Nato Event (Video)
- » EU Steps up Humanitarian Aid in Somalia with €89.5 Million