Bugaria Says Last Goodbye to Journalist Dimitar Tsonev
Days before he turned 57, famous Bulgarian journalist Dimitar Tsonev lost his life. Doctors fought for his life for ten concecutive days on end.
After his notorious work on some of the most unforgettable publicistic shows on air, he also created a number of documentaries and news pieces.
He sadly passed away on August 23 after a severe stroke, mere days after a family vacation at the Bulgarian seaside.
His relatives turned to all people who would like to attend the mouring ceremony for Dimitar Tsonev and asked for people not to buy flowers. Instead, they should donate to the bank account of the foundation in his name.
The mourning will be held today, starting 15:30 in Sofia's Seven Sedmochislenitsi curch.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » IN 2 DAYS: Over 40,000 People have been Vaccinated against COVID-19 in Bulgaria
- » How to Install the Covid Green Certificate on your Phone
- » Young People Keep in Touch with Bulgaria and Inform Bulgarians Around the World with Media
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Full Lockdown if Measures Do not Work in the Next 10-15 Days
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 4826 New Cases, 136 Have Died, 24,042 Vaccinated in Last 24h
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Here is Where You can get Vaccinated during the Weekend