Bugaria Says Last Goodbye to Journalist Dimitar Tsonev
Days before he turned 57, famous Bulgarian journalist Dimitar Tsonev lost his life. Doctors fought for his life for ten concecutive days on end.
After his notorious work on some of the most unforgettable publicistic shows on air, he also created a number of documentaries and news pieces.
He sadly passed away on August 23 after a severe stroke, mere days after a family vacation at the Bulgarian seaside.
His relatives turned to all people who would like to attend the mouring ceremony for Dimitar Tsonev and asked for people not to buy flowers. Instead, they should donate to the bank account of the foundation in his name.
The mourning will be held today, starting 15:30 in Sofia's Seven Sedmochislenitsi curch.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Hospital Associations in Bulgaria Support the New Anti-Epidemic Measures
- » Prof. Kozhuharova: The Fourth Wave has Reached the Peak of the Previous One, there will be Another
- » A Survey Shows which are the Happiest Nations. Where is Bulgaria?
- » COVID-19: When can we Expect a Lockdown in Bulgaria? Deputy Health Minister Explains
- » 5 Things You Need to Know About Game Development
- » COVID-19 Booster Doses: Moderna Vaccine Approved