Irish Revenue Seize over 18,000 Smuggled Cigarettes Originating from Bulgaria, Ukraine
The Irish authorities have seized more than 18,800 smuggled cigarettes which originated from Bulgaria and Ukraine.
The cigarettes with an estimated retail value of more than EUR 9,400 were first detected in two mail centres, according to Irish media reports.
The illicit cigarettes have been seized during searches by Revenue officers at a house in Newcastle West, Limerick County, and a house in Dublin on Wednesday.
A Lithuanian man has been interviewed at the property in Newcastle West. Revenue officers have also interviewed a Bulgarian man in the Dublin house.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Crime: Mother Killed Her Own Two Children in Bulgarian Town of Sandanski
- » Bulgaria: Specialized Prosecutor's Office Started Action in Four Districts in Sofia
- » Bank Robbery in Bulgaria's City Sandanski
- » Deputy Speaker of the 44th Bulgarian National Assembly and The Leader of "VOLYA" Party Veselin Mareshki Sentenced to 4 Years in Prison
- » Bulgarian Police Department: Six People Detained at the Protest Today
- » Police Operations in Several Places in Bulgaria