Interest in Bulgarian Citizenship Rises among Britons after Brexit
Applications for passports and inquiries about residency have both increased at embassies and high commissions in London in the two months since the UK voters decided in a referendum to leave the bloc, Bloomberg reported on Monday
The Bulgarian Embassy has been contacted by 30 Britons interested in citizenship, up from negligible interest, the newswire said.
“We usually don’t receive such kind of requests from UK citizens, so this trend has started after the referendum,” Bloomberg quoted Second Secretary Tsvetin Spasov as saying.
Uncertainty over what status the Britons will have after the UK leaves the European Union explains why they are “eager to safeguard their rights to work and travel in the bloc,” Bloomberg said
You can read the original Bloomberg story here.
- » The Bulgarian Presidency Puts the Future of Health at the Centre of EU Ministerial Debate
- » The 70-тн EUPAN Director General Meeting was Held in Sofia
- » The Bulgarian Presidency Helps the EU Move Towards a more Efficient EU VAT System
- » Bulgarian Presidency Reports on the Progress Made on Topics Overseen by European Parliament’s Committee on Constitutional Affairs
- » Joint Statement by Commissioners Avramopoulos and King, the Ministers of Interior of the Western Balkans
- » V. Dombrovskis: Low Incomes are not an Obstacle to Bulgaria's Joining the Eurozone's "Waiting Room"
It seems Bulgaria is selling Bulgarian Patriotism.
It seems my Bulgarian Grandfather and Bulgarian Father are turning over in their graves and their "Bloody Asses" are pointed at the Bulgarian Flag.
Do not give away PATRIOTISM.
PATRIOTISM IS SACRED THROUGH BIRTH!