Educational Minister Kuneva blocks tender on EU-funded ad materials
Bulgaria's vice president and educational minister Meglena Kuneva issued an order that will effectively put to a halt a tender for the creation and distribution of advertising materials, connected to the activities of the ministry.
All materials had to be produced in order to inform citizens with disabilities on the scope of the EU funded operational program "Science and Education for Smart Growth".
"It's extremely outrageous that the procedure has been launched while I was absent,'' commented Kuneva, as reported by Focus News Agency.
She added that the educational ministry will be seeking advice from others on the good practices and favorable offers for ad material printing and distribution.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 2020 Rule of Law Report: The Level of Perceived Judicial Independence in Bulgaria Remains Low
- » PM Borissov: Bulgaria May Purchase Eight More F-16 Block 70 Aircrafts From Lockheed Martin
- » Bulgaria's Council of Ministers and Political Parties Fined for Non-Compliance With Anti-Epidemic Measures
- » Bulgaria: Residents of 22 Town Halls and 2 Municipalities Elect a Mayor
- » Bulgaria:The Morbidity of COVID-19 Decreases, PM Resumes Weekly Media Briefings
- » Bulgaria: EU Funds Have Led to Increased Wages, Business Investments, GDP Rise by 7.7%