Educational Minister Kuneva blocks tender on EU-funded ad materials
Bulgaria's vice president and educational minister Meglena Kuneva issued an order that will effectively put to a halt a tender for the creation and distribution of advertising materials, connected to the activities of the ministry.
All materials had to be produced in order to inform citizens with disabilities on the scope of the EU funded operational program "Science and Education for Smart Growth".
"It's extremely outrageous that the procedure has been launched while I was absent,'' commented Kuneva, as reported by Focus News Agency.
She added that the educational ministry will be seeking advice from others on the good practices and favorable offers for ad material printing and distribution.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Residents of 22 Town Halls and 2 Municipalities Elect a Mayor
- » Bulgaria:The Morbidity of COVID-19 Decreases, PM Resumes Weekly Media Briefings
- » Bulgaria: EU Funds Have Led to Increased Wages, Business Investments, GDP Rise by 7.7%
- » Greece and Turkey to Resolve Their Disputes in Istanbul
- » PM of India Narendra Modi Addresses the United Nations General Assembly
- » PM Borissov at UN summit: Bulgaria Is Ready To Do Its Part. It Is Time For Action