Serbia Finds Seven Irregular Migrants in Bulgarian-registered Truck
The Serbian authorities have found seven irregular migrants in the back of a Bulgarian-registered truck en route to Germany, Serbian broadcaster RTS has reported.
Customs officials stopped the truck for in-depth inspection upon exit from Serbia at Batrovci checkpoint, on the border with Croatia, after the driver suspected that someone was hiding in the cargo hold, RTS reported on Monday.
The truck carried plastic pre-forms from Bulgaria to Germany, according to its cargo manifest.
The seven migrants, all of them citizens of Afghanistan, were taken into police custody, RTS said.
- » The Interior Ministry has no Information on an Investigation by the Spanish Authorities against PM Borissov
- » One of the Killed in the Shootings in the German city of Hanau is a Bulgarian Citizen
- » The Rapper Pop Smoke was Shot Dead
- » Ministry of Justice Asked the UAE for the Extradition of Vasil Bozhkov
- » 24 People were Killed in a Church Attack in Burkina Faso
- » A Record 5 Tonnes of Cocaine Seized in Costa Rica