Bulgaria's C-Bank Publishes Stress Tests Report
The Bulgarian National Bank has published the report on results of the asset quality review (AQR) and stress tests (ST) carried out on twenty-two Bulgarian banks
Provided by independent consultatns and summarized by international professional services company Deloitte, the report says the banking system "remains well capitalized", with capital adequacy of all banks remaining above the required regulatory minimum.
"Some banks shall be required to maintain the existing capital buffers while others shall aim to restore the coverage of their capital buffers, taking into account the AQR adjustments," the BNB has said in a statement.
"Whereas the ST results are based on hypothetical scenarios and as such they do not imply direct capital adjustments, these results will feed into the supervisory review and evaluation process and the banks’ capital planning."
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Moody's confirmed the Credit Rating of Bulgaria and Predicts Postponement of the Euro
- » Bulgarian Financier: Adoption of the Euro will Not Raise Prices
- » Bulgaria’s National Bank increased the Main Interest Rate for February
- » Financier: In Bulgaria, We’ve been Using Euro, which is called Lev, in a ratio of 2 to 1 for 25 Years Now
- » Bulgaria’s National Bank Withdraws Old Banknotes with Denomination of BGN 20 from Circulation – Check Where You can Change yours!
- » According to Deputy PM, it is Still Realistic for Bulgaria to Adopt the Euro in 2024