Twin Bombing Kills at Least One, Injures 10 in Thailand's Hua Hin Resort
At least one person, a woman, was killed and 10 people were injured after two bombs exploded in Thailand’s seaside resort Hua Hin, the BBC reported on Thursday
There were foreign tourists among those injured, the BBC said. Their nationalities were not immediately known.
According to media reports citing Thai police officials, the bombs were hidden in plant pots standing 50 meters apart, and were detonated by mobile phones within half an hour of each other.
No group has claimed responsibility yet for the twin bombing.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 1 Tonne of Cocaine destined for Bulgaria was seized in Colombia
- » Bulgarian Prosecution accuses GDFOC of Unprecedented Pressure on the “Hemus” Investigation
- » Double Homicide in Varna
- » A 17-year-old Bulgarian was Killed in a Shootout in Copenhagen
- » "Information Service" for Green Certificates: We Repelled the biggest Cyber Attack in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Traffic Police Caught 30 Migrants on Trakia Highway near Sliven