Wildfire Contained in Bulgaria’s Svilengrad Municipality
A wildfire near Lisovo village, in Svilengrad municipality bordering Turkey, has been contained, the Executive Forests Agency with the Agriculture Ministry announced on Friday.
The blaze affected an area of more than 300 hectares, including 100 hectares of forest land, the agency said in a statement.
More than 150 forest rangers, firefighters, military personnel and volunteers took part in bringing the fire under control.
No injuries were reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Eruption of Volcano in Spain Can Last up to Three Months
- » A Magnitude 6.5 Earthquake Off the Coast of Nicaragua
- » Tanker Ship Stranded off Bulgarian Coast near Park "Yailata"
- » Mystery: Woman Found on Inaccessible Island and Doesn't Know How She Got There
- » Tornado Hit Bulgaria Village Orlov dol
- » Three Bulgarians Confirmed Dead in Helicopter Crash in Africa