Bulgaria’s Sofia Metro to Offer Full 3G, 4G Coverage
All stations and lines of Sofia Metro will now have full 3G and 4G coverage after the latest three sections of the underground railway were connected to the network, public radio broadcaster BNR reported on Tuesday.
The three sections added to the network are: Mladost 1 – Sofia Airport, Mladost 1 – Business Park Sofia, and James Bourchier – Vitosha, BNR said, citing one of the mobile operators.
Bulgaria’s three mobile operators all use the telecommunication system embedded in Sofia Metro. Stations use antenna transmission while a radiating cable is used in the sections between them.
- » Bulgaria Ranks First in Utilisation of Pesticide Packaging
- » Bulgaria’s President Rumen Radev and Vietnam's Prime Minister Discuss Prospects for Expanding Bilateral Economic and Investment Partnership
- » Croatian Newspaper: Croatia Also Enters Race For Volkswagen Factory
- » Maxim Behar's New Book The Global PR Revolution Reached No. 1 of Sales on Amazon
- » Energy Expert: These 11 km from Balkan Stream are Extremely Important for Bulgaria
- » Every Third Bank in the World Is at Risk of Extinction