Bulgaria’s Sofia Metro to Offer Full 3G, 4G Coverage
All stations and lines of Sofia Metro will now have full 3G and 4G coverage after the latest three sections of the underground railway were connected to the network, public radio broadcaster BNR reported on Tuesday.
The three sections added to the network are: Mladost 1 – Sofia Airport, Mladost 1 – Business Park Sofia, and James Bourchier – Vitosha, BNR said, citing one of the mobile operators.
Bulgaria’s three mobile operators all use the telecommunication system embedded in Sofia Metro. Stations use antenna transmission while a radiating cable is used in the sections between them.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 17 Beaches on the Black Sea Coast in Bulgaria Will Be Free This Summer
- » Bulgaria: Quarantine for International Transport and Bus Drivers is Lifted
- » Japan Ends Coronavirus State of Emergency
- » Spain Reopening Foreign Tourism from July
- » Bourgas, Bulgaria: First Written Evidence that the Roman Colony Deultum had a Port
- » One of France's Richest People Admitted of Being a Spy When He Was a Teenager