Bulgaria’s Sofia Metro to Offer Full 3G, 4G Coverage
All stations and lines of Sofia Metro will now have full 3G and 4G coverage after the latest three sections of the underground railway were connected to the network, public radio broadcaster BNR reported on Tuesday.
The three sections added to the network are: Mladost 1 – Sofia Airport, Mladost 1 – Business Park Sofia, and James Bourchier – Vitosha, BNR said, citing one of the mobile operators.
Bulgaria’s three mobile operators all use the telecommunication system embedded in Sofia Metro. Stations use antenna transmission while a radiating cable is used in the sections between them.
- » Prime Minister of Lower Saxony: There Is Currently no Chance for a Volkswagen Plant in Turkey
- » Japanese Giant Has Become a Shareholder in a Bulgarian Software Company
- » Humanitarian Supplies to the Kurds in Syria Are Terminated
- » Facebook Established The Libra Assosiation in Geneva
- » German Edition: Volkswagen Postpones Decision to Build Factory in Turkey
- » Porsche and Boeing with a Flying Car Prototype