Emiliya Rusinova Elected as Sofia City Prosecutor
Emiliya Rusinova has been elected as new Sofia City Prosecutor.
Eight prosecutors present at Wednesday's meeting of the college of prosecutors at the Supreme Judicial Council voted Rusinova into office. Two other prosecutors voted against.
Rusinova has served as acting head of Sofia City Prosecutor's Office since Hristo Dinev resigned in May citing health reasons.
Boyko Atanasov, a criminal investigator at Sofia City Prosecutor's Office, was the other candidate for the job. He received no vote in his favour.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Mother and Son were found Dead in Kyustendil
- » Bulgaria: A Municipal Councilor in Velingrad was Murdered (UPDATED)
- » Bulgaria: Two People Killed in a Fight between Families in Nova Zagora
- » The 15-year-old Bus Driver who Killed the Policemen may Receive up to 10 Years in Prison
- » A Woman's Body was found in Sofia Region
- » Bulgaria: More than 50 Minors were found in a Nightclub in Blagoevgrad during a Police Operation