Ivet Lalova Claims Third Silver Medal for Bulgaria at Euro Athletics Championship
Bulgarian athlete Ivet Lalova-Collio claimed her second silver medal at the European Ahtletics Championship which began in Amsterdam on Wednesday and is continuing until Sunday.
On Friday, Lalova came second in the women’s 100 metres final, covering the distance in 11.2 seconds.
The Bulgarian finished 0.3 seconds behind the winner Dafne Schippers from the Netherlands and 0.05 seconds ahead of third-placed Mujinga Kambundji from Switzerland.
Earlier on Friday, Lalova qualified for the final after winning the second semifinal heat with 11.26 seconds
Her latest achievement comes only a day after she claimed a silver medal in the women’s 200 metres final.
Also on Thursday, Mirela Demireva claimed another silver medal for Bulgaria in the high jump.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 10,000 Spectators Allowed at Tokyo Olympics Events
- » Danish Football Star Eriksen to Have Heart Surgery and ‘heart-starter’ Implanted
- » Bulgaria’s Golden Girls Shine Bright at EChVarna 2021
- » Euro 2020 Begins in Rome with Emphatic Ceremony
- » Euro 2020 Starts off in Rome Today, Italy Hosts Turkey in First Match
- » Bulgaria Lost 0:3 to World Champion France in Paris