Ivet Lalova Claims Third Silver Medal for Bulgaria at Euro Athletics Championship
Bulgarian athlete Ivet Lalova-Collio claimed her second silver medal at the European Ahtletics Championship which began in Amsterdam on Wednesday and is continuing until Sunday.
On Friday, Lalova came second in the women’s 100 metres final, covering the distance in 11.2 seconds.
The Bulgarian finished 0.3 seconds behind the winner Dafne Schippers from the Netherlands and 0.05 seconds ahead of third-placed Mujinga Kambundji from Switzerland.
Earlier on Friday, Lalova qualified for the final after winning the second semifinal heat with 11.26 seconds
Her latest achievement comes only a day after she claimed a silver medal in the women’s 200 metres final.
Also on Thursday, Mirela Demireva claimed another silver medal for Bulgaria in the high jump.
- » Confirmed: Kubrat Pulev will Anthony Joshua on June 20 in London
- » Four-Time World Rhythmic Gymnastics Champion Tried to Commit Suicide
- » The World Athletics Indoor Championship was Postponed because of the Coronavirus
- » Grigor Dimitrov Dropped Out of the Australian Open after a Tough Game
- » Grigor Dimitrov Received a Marriage Proposal after his Big Win at the Australian Open
- » Georgi Yanev, Alexander Alexandrov and Anelia Dukova Winners of the ISCT 2020 Squash Tournament