Ivet Lalova Claims Third Silver Medal for Bulgaria at Euro Athletics Championship
Bulgarian athlete Ivet Lalova-Collio claimed her second silver medal at the European Ahtletics Championship which began in Amsterdam on Wednesday and is continuing until Sunday.
On Friday, Lalova came second in the women’s 100 metres final, covering the distance in 11.2 seconds.
The Bulgarian finished 0.3 seconds behind the winner Dafne Schippers from the Netherlands and 0.05 seconds ahead of third-placed Mujinga Kambundji from Switzerland.
Earlier on Friday, Lalova qualified for the final after winning the second semifinal heat with 11.26 seconds
Her latest achievement comes only a day after she claimed a silver medal in the women’s 200 metres final.
Also on Thursday, Mirela Demireva claimed another silver medal for Bulgaria in the high jump.
- » It's Official - Dimitar Berbatov Announced the End of His Football Career
- » The End of an Era! Roger Federer Announced He Is Considering a Retirement
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play in Stockholm on October 14
- » Kubrat Pulev Is at the Top of Professional Boxing!
- » EU Volleyball Tournament: Bulgaria Triumphs over Portugal
- » Bulgarian FA Incensed by Southgate's Racism Claims