Bulgarian PM Orders Ministers to Inspect Levels of Corruption
At the regular meeting of the government on Wednesday, Prime Minister Boyko Borisov ordered the ministers to check the levels of corruption in their respective ministries.
Borisov said that he had invited the management of the Centre for the Study of Democracy think-tank to present the findings of a research on the scale and types of corruption as well as the ways in which people perceive it.
According to the study, every fifth Bulgarian has been involved in corruption, which made experts conclude that corruption is the “new norm”.
Borisov ordered the ministers to check their ministries and to establish practices which are perceived as worrying by citizens and to address any malpractices.
- » Heavy Traffic from Serbia to Bulgaria via Kalotina
- » Soon 13 New Trams will be Delivered in Sofia
- » Soon Starts the Construction of an Underpass at Pencho Slaveykov Blvd in Sofia
- » New service: Sofia Residents can Buy a Ticket for Underground and Public transport via Phone
- » Drinking Water in Sofia is Among the Best in Europe
- » Municipality of Stamboliyski Launches Free Public Transport
Openly misleading and intentionally malignant practices are common in Bulgaria by small and big money lenders and monopolists and the state is used to impose and police in favor of this malignant practices.. and it is absolutely sure that the Fourth Reich has no future, because it maintains such environment.
Corruption is absolutely not what ruins the lives of the people in this country.. unrestricted usury protected by the state\'s law enforcement (because of strong lobism) results in medieval stile dependencies and unprecedented levels of societal stress and injustice..it affects millions!! basically most of the population and practically all of the poor in this country..the story about the corruption is plane and simple diversion from this problem.