Nigel Farage Quits as UKIP Leader
UK Independence Party (UKIP) leader Nigel Farage has said he is stepping down, assuring he will not change his mind.
"During the referendum I said I wanted by country back... now I want by life back," The Guardian quotes him as saying.
His move comes ten days after results were announced of a referendum in which a majority of Britons voted for the UK to leave the European Union.
Speaking to reporters, he has said he doesn't intend to set up a new political party.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Warsaw: We will Not Comply with the EU Declaration of the Rule of Law
- » European Leaders Attacked Poland at a Summit in Brussels
- » EU Commissioner for Health and Food Safety Supports Introduction of "Green Certificate" in Bulgaria
- » The Future of EU: Stronger Common European Policy and Creation of European Army?
- » The Arctic: MEPs Call for Peace and Reduction of Tensions in the Region
- » MEPs Push for Common EU Cyber Defense Capabilities