At Least 36 Dead as Two Blasts Rock Istanbul’s Ataturk Airport
At least thirty-six people died when two explosions shook Istanbul's Ataturk international airport on Tuesday, Turkish media report.
More than 60 people are injured, six of them heavily, according to Anadolu Agency.
Reuters quoted a witness telling Turkish broadcaster CNN Turk that gunfire was heard from the car park at the airport.
CNN Turk footage showed ambulances rushing to the scene, according to Reuters.
Turkey's Prime Minister Binali Y?ld?r?m ordered the formation of a crisis desk into the incident.
Police sealed off the airport, with all flights into or out of it reportedly cancelled.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Mother and Son were found Dead in Kyustendil
- » Bulgaria: A Municipal Councilor in Velingrad was Murdered (UPDATED)
- » Bulgaria: Two People Killed in a Fight between Families in Nova Zagora
- » The 15-year-old Bus Driver who Killed the Policemen may Receive up to 10 Years in Prison
- » A Woman's Body was found in Sofia Region
- » Bulgaria: More than 50 Minors were found in a Nightclub in Blagoevgrad during a Police Operation