Bulgaria, US to Hold Joint Anti-Drug, Counter-Terrorism Training
At its meeting on Tuesday, the Bulgarian government approved a draft memorandum of understanding between the Bulgarian interior ministry and the US Naval Special Warfare Group 2 for the holding of joint anti-drug and counter-terrorism training.
The aim of the training is to enhance the capabilities of the interior ministry for response to terrorist threats and the conduct of operations in the fight against drugs.
In view of achieving sustainable results, an emphasis will be placed on the training of coaches from the competent structures of the interior ministry.
The planned joint training is example of the excellent bilateral cooperation in the fight against terrorism and corresponds to the priority objectives of the strategic dialogue between Bulgaria and the USA.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kristalina Georgieva: There is no significant slowdown in Lending
- » Bulgaria might File a Claim against Gazprom
- » Spurred by Film and TV Production, Canadian Entertainment Industry Continues to Surge
- » Bulgaria: Inspections of Fast Loan Companies are starting all over the country
- » Bulgaria: Natural Gas in June will become cheaper by 15% thanks to the Azeri Gas Interconnector
- » Bulgaria: The Budget Committee accepted the Budget Extension