Bulgaria, US to Hold Joint Anti-Drug, Counter-Terrorism Training
At its meeting on Tuesday, the Bulgarian government approved a draft memorandum of understanding between the Bulgarian interior ministry and the US Naval Special Warfare Group 2 for the holding of joint anti-drug and counter-terrorism training.
The aim of the training is to enhance the capabilities of the interior ministry for response to terrorist threats and the conduct of operations in the fight against drugs.
In view of achieving sustainable results, an emphasis will be placed on the training of coaches from the competent structures of the interior ministry.
The planned joint training is example of the excellent bilateral cooperation in the fight against terrorism and corresponds to the priority objectives of the strategic dialogue between Bulgaria and the USA.
- » Bulgaria and Greece to Strengthen their Relations and to Deepen Cooperation in the Field of Tourism
- » Spectacular Presentation of Maxim Behar's "The Global PR Revolution" in Sofia
- » Eurostat: Since 2007 Rents up by 21%, House Prices by 19%
- » Increase in the International Tourism Revenues in Bulgaria
- » BNR: Bulgaria and China to Manufacture Electric Buses
- » Why Are Statistics Important?