Bulgaria, US to Hold Joint Anti-Drug, Counter-Terrorism Training
At its meeting on Tuesday, the Bulgarian government approved a draft memorandum of understanding between the Bulgarian interior ministry and the US Naval Special Warfare Group 2 for the holding of joint anti-drug and counter-terrorism training.
The aim of the training is to enhance the capabilities of the interior ministry for response to terrorist threats and the conduct of operations in the fight against drugs.
In view of achieving sustainable results, an emphasis will be placed on the training of coaches from the competent structures of the interior ministry.
The planned joint training is example of the excellent bilateral cooperation in the fight against terrorism and corresponds to the priority objectives of the strategic dialogue between Bulgaria and the USA.
- » BNR: Turkish Stream has Delivered 460 Million Cubic Meters of Gas to Turkish-Bulgarian Border
- » 6.4% More Foreigners’ Visits to Bulgaria in December 2019
- » Turkey, Greece and Germany are the Most Preferred Destinations for Bulgarians in December
- » Minister Nikolina Angelkova: Bulgarian Tourism is Becoming Increasingly More Competitive
- » The ‘American’ TPPs – Important Investors or Public Enemy
- » China Second in the World in Weapons Production after the United States