Bulgaria, US to Hold Joint Anti-Drug, Counter-Terrorism Training
At its meeting on Tuesday, the Bulgarian government approved a draft memorandum of understanding between the Bulgarian interior ministry and the US Naval Special Warfare Group 2 for the holding of joint anti-drug and counter-terrorism training.
The aim of the training is to enhance the capabilities of the interior ministry for response to terrorist threats and the conduct of operations in the fight against drugs.
In view of achieving sustainable results, an emphasis will be placed on the training of coaches from the competent structures of the interior ministry.
The planned joint training is example of the excellent bilateral cooperation in the fight against terrorism and corresponds to the priority objectives of the strategic dialogue between Bulgaria and the USA.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Feature-Rich Bitcoin Mining Software Programs
- » Bulgarian Tourism Reports the Most Difficult Summer Season and Losses of Nearly 80%
- » France: Eiffel Tower Evacuated 'Over Bomb Threat'
- » WHO: Tobacco Responsible for 20% of Deaths from Coronary Heart Disease
- » Ryanair Reduces Its Flights by Additional 20 Percent in October
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 73: No Tension, "Great People's Uprising" Scheduled for September 22