One Pupil Injured After Being Stabbed by Schoolmate in Sofia
One eighteen-year-old boy was injured after being stabbed by a sixteen-year-old schoolmate.
The incident occurred in a school in the neighbourhood of Poduyane in the Bulgarian capital on Monday.
According to unofficial reports, the stabbing occurred after an argument over a girl. Both boys are pupils of the same school.
The victim was admitted to hospital after being stabbed in the thigh. His injury is not serious.
An ambulance and three police crews were dispatched to the scene. The police is looking for the attacker who fled the scene.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Car with 17 Migrants collided with a Taxi in Sofia
- » Bulgaria: Helicopter Crash with One Dead
- » Bulgaria: Drone with a suspected Bomb was discovered near Tyulenovo
- » Bulgaria: Relatives of the Victims from the Flood in Tsarevo will receive 15,000 Leva in compensation
- » Bulgaria: A Man and a 4-Year-Old Child Died after a Car-Train Crash
- » Bulgaria: Child was Stabbed after a Fight between Minors in Yambol