Bulgarian President to Meet Francois Hollande in Paris
Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev is scheduled to meet his French counterpart Francois Hollande in Paris on Monday.
During his working visit to France, Plevneliev is also expected to hold meetings with President of the French National Assembly Claude Bartolone as well as with the Secretary-General of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) Jose Angel Gurria.
The Bulgarian president will also have a working meeting with business representatives which has been organised by the French-Bulgarian chamber of commerce.
The Bulgarian head of state will also meet fellow Bulgarian nationals living and working in the French capital.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM on North Macedonia: We are Preparing a Joint Celebration of Gotse Delchev
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: No Need to Evacuate our Embassy in Ukraine
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: The Risk for Bulgaria is related to the Security in the Black Sea region
- » Overview: Where does Bulgaria Stand in the Tense Situation between NATO, Ukraine and Russia
- » Bulgaria and North Macedonia will be Connected via another Border Crossing
- » The OECD is Starting Negotiations with Bulgaria and Five other Countries