Bulgaria's Dimitrov to Face Bjorn Fratangelo at Wimbledon
Bulgaria's highest-ranking male tennis player Grigor Dimitrov will play against Bjorn Fratangelo (US) at the Wimbledon tournament's first round on Saturday.
Fratangelo is currently 113th in ATP's ranking.
Dimitrov has been steadily falling down the list in the past months, being 39th as of Saturday, June 25, after a series of defeats.
His best performace for 2016 so far has been at Istanbul Open, where he reached the final match in May, but lost to Diego Schwartzmann (Argentina).
- » Confirmed: Kubrat Pulev will Anthony Joshua on June 20 in London
- » Four-Time World Rhythmic Gymnastics Champion Tried to Commit Suicide
- » The World Athletics Indoor Championship was Postponed because of the Coronavirus
- » Grigor Dimitrov Dropped Out of the Australian Open after a Tough Game
- » Grigor Dimitrov Received a Marriage Proposal after his Big Win at the Australian Open
- » Georgi Yanev, Alexander Alexandrov and Anelia Dukova Winners of the ISCT 2020 Squash Tournament